21 – 25 September 2015
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
Early general registration: 1 March 2015 - 15 August 2015
Late registration: 16 August 2015 - 11 September 2015
Learn from experts:
- The Institute strives to further your education about the records and the locations that are important to your genealogical research. Classes are intentionally small in order for the participants to experience individual instruction.
- All classes are held in a Salt Lake City hotel near the Family History Library in the morning with research at the Family History Library in the afternoons. Instructors are available all afternoon.
- On Sunday evening there will be an informal get-together to receive name tags and syllabus materials. On Monday evening, there will be a welcome dinner and the opportunity to meet and get to know the attendees and instructors. Dinner is included in the registration fee; meals are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.
The following courses are being offered:
Click on a course title to get a more detailed description of the content of that course
- $395 — ISBGFH member (1 November 2014 - 28 February 2015 only)
- $430 — Early general registration (1 March 2015 - 15 August 2015)
- $495 — Registration after early registration ends (15 August)
Questions can be e-mailed to the Institute Director.