10 - 14 October 2016
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
Special members-only registration: 15 December 2015 - 31 March 2016
Early general registration: 1 April 2016 - 14 September 2016
Late registration: 15 September 2016 - 30 September 2016
Learn from experts:
- The Institute strives to further your education about the records and the locations that are important to your genealogical research. Classes are intentionally small in order for the participants to experience individual instruction.
- All classes are held in a Salt Lake City hotel near the Family History Library in the morning with research at the Family History Library in the afternoons. Each attendee will receive one 20-minute consultation with the instructor.
- On Sunday evening there will be an informal get-together to receive name tags and syllabus materials. On Monday evening, there will be a welcome dinner and the opportunity to meet and get to know the attendees and instructors. Dinner is included in the registration fee; meals are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.
The following courses are being offered:
Click on a course title to get a more detailed description of the content of that course
- $395 — ISBGFH member (15 December 2015 - 31 March 2016 only)
- $430 — Early general registration (1 April 2016 - 14 September 2016)
- $495 — Late Registration (15 September 2016 - 30 September 2016)
ISBGFH Members can access registration forms by logging in to the Members Area
Questions can be e-mailed to the Institute Director.