2016 British Institute Registration
$395 — ISBGFH member (15 December 2015 – 31 March 2016 only)
- $430 — Early general registration (1 April 2016 – 14 September 2016)
- $495 — Late Registration (15 September 2016 – 30 September 2016)
Your registration fee includes a PDF syllabus, course instruction, Sunday evening get-together, Monday evening dinner. Meal tickets are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.Registration Policies:
- Cancellations received by 15 September 2016 will incur a $75 service fee. No refunds will be made after 15 September 2016.
- The course syllabus will be provided in the form of a PDF file. There is a $20 charge for a printed syllabus (order must be placed by 16 September 2016).
- A course registration is not considered complete until you receive an acknowledgement from the British Institute Director.
- English Research: The Fundamentals and Beyond – Paul Milner (FULL)
- Irish Law and Government Documents – David Rencher, AG, CG, FIGRS, FUGA
- Welsh Family and Community History – Darris Williams, AG
- Crossing the Pond: Finding Your Immigrant Ancestor in Their Homeland – Eric Stroschein et al.
Course Fees:Your registration fee includes a PDF syllabus, course instruction, Sunday evening get-together, Monday evening dinner. Meal tickets are available for spouses and guests for an additional fee.Registration Policies:Register Online:Select which 2016 course you want to register for, then click on the corresponding line below. You will be guided to enter your contact information and pay for the course via PayPal or major credit card. Online registration is recommended, so as to avoid any delay.Register by Mail:You may use the printable mail-in registration form and pay by check or money order. The mail-in form opens in PDF – Adobe Reader required.